Streetlights, Signs & Signals

The majority of streetlights within Cooper City are maintained by FPL.

Please contact FPL to report a malfunctioning streetlight by calling: 954-797-5000, or you can report the problem online at

FPL will require either the pole number that is affixed to the pole or the closest address to the streetlight. You should also report this information to the Public Works office by calling 954-434-2300.